Terpenes and Testing World Conference 2018
The most promising and comprehensive cannabis science expo in the United States.
San Jose Convention Center (Silicon Valley, CA)
April 10-11, 2018
- Presentation slides will be available to view online by Monday, April 23rd.
- A complete list of attendees, exhibitors, and speakers will be emailed to you by Monday, April 23rd.
- If you filled out a pre-registration form for 50% off next year’s booth, we will be in touch shortly!
What’s In Store for Attendees:
Credentialed reporters attending TTWC: Associated Press, The Guardian, Newsweek, Benzinga, Playboy and Cannabis Now Magazine and growing!
Networking events and opportunities that are second to none. Make connections both at our unique networking party and our structured schedule of daily events.
Education and discovery of world-class scientific content. Take in speech and panel sessions from the top minds in extraction, testing, and cultivation. Experts will be vetted by our impressive, extensive board of advisors.
Why attend Terpenes and Testing World Conference?
- Discover the most cutting edge techniques and methods employed throughout the three arms of cannabis science. Take in action-oriented sessions on the subjects of extraction, testing, and cultivation from the world’s leading experts in the heart of beautiful Silicon Valley, where science and technology thrive.
- Fast-track company success by reducing trial and error time. Experts at this event will empower new cannabis entrepreneurs and seasoned industry players to focus on what really works.
- Network with the top tier in cannabis scientists. Imagine connecting face-to-face with thousands of people just like you—as you share stories, gather ideas and build relationships that last for years.
- Meet the top cannabis science experts in the world. Terpene and Testing World Conference is the planet’s largest gathering of cannabis science thought leaders. We encourage all of our speakers to make themselves accessible to attendees.
What makes this event different?
Aside from meeting friendly and massively intelligent cannabis science pros operating at the height of their careers, here’s what makes Terpenes and Testing World Conference unique:
Valuable, pitch-free content—our trademark at Terpenes and Testing Magazine, including live workshops at no added cost.
Extensive networking opportunities— make priceless professional connections as this event was partly built to facilitate networking.
Professional development for the cannabis science industry —this conference goes way beyond science tactics by including multiple sessions for extractors, testing facilities and cultivators.
Beautiful Silicon Valley in April—while much of the country is still thawing out from Winter, enjoy a state of the art science experience in sunny Silicon Valley at the San Jose Convention Center.
Access to slideshows from presentations—no need to take pictures of slides, we will provide them post-conference for your review.
Unprecedented news coverage—no scientific cannabis event has seen the spotlight like this before with the extensive media opportunities at Terpenes and Testing World Conference 2018.